Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dollar Store Find & SU Rub Ons!!!




Hello Stampers-


Check out the frame w/mat that I found at the dollar store yesterday. When I got home I could hardly wait to get out the Rub Ons I earned during Sale-A-Bration. This frame was a lot of fun to make. Think of the options...bridal shower gift (a black & white bridal portrait would be awesome in here), that special tween girl in your life, a Mother's Day gift. It was just to easy to make all you do is rub the image on...I added some jewels I had laying around. Wahla I was done.


Inside the frame is the Stampin' Up! statement from the heart..."To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference!"


You can find the Rub Ons that are currently available on page 182 of the Stampin' Up! catalog. Just contact me today to order yours.


Thanks for looking!
Cheryl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is fantastic! Girl, when do you sleep?

Thanks for sharing!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Cheryl-

Your blog is great! Just wanted to let you know I have made it part of my daily computer routine.

I really look forward to seeing what you post each day!

TFS!

Heather said...

I love it Cheryl!!
Yeah, when do you sleep?!