Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WOW!

Big news!!! All I can say is WOW! SU has given us our "sneak peek" at the new catalog!!! Again, all I can say is WOW!

The new "in-colors" are fabulous! I have already placed my pre-order and will snap some pictures of the product in the new colors and post them for you.

All NEW stamp sets will be die-cut, which means you pop out the image, peel off the back, and place them. No more trimming on the new sets. There will be an icon next to the new sets in the catalog to indicate they are die cut. The carry over sets will still need to be trimmed, still pretty easy to do.

There is also a scallop border punch, which I am very excited about! The new stamp sets are awesome also. The stamp sets I pre-order will be featured at the August card camp, be sure to sign up!

Oh, and I almost forgot...WALL-E was a must see!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

No comments: