Monday, August 18, 2008

Tuesday

Hello!

We have returned from the Wisconsin Dells. While there we stayed at Wilderness Territory. Three indoor water parks and three outdoor water parks. Fun! Fun! Fun! I got the chance to visit the Gina K Designs Retail Store. Fun! Fun! Fun! For me!!!! She is truly a talented lady. Her store is beautiful.

Today the kids and I met some friends at Binder Park Zoo. We had a great time. The weather was perfect.

The kids have received letters from their second grade teacher. (They will be in the same class again this year.) That is about all I have to say about that. Just not ready for school to start. This summer is going way too fast, I need to put the breaks on! I am not ready for my (7 year old) babies to go back to school.

I have a list compiled of retired SU stamp sets I am ready to part with. If you would like a copy please contact me and I will get you a copy ASAP.


Thanks for looking!
Cheryl O

No comments: