Thursday, March 19, 2009


Good Morning!


The kids do not have school today! Woo Hoo! Hopefully they will sleep in a little and catch up on their sleep. They are both under quota. Today we are going shopping. We are in search of a suit for Sam and a white dress for Grace. (First Communion is approaching quickly and I need to get on the ball).


The card I have posted is one I made for my girlfriend. She has a wedding next month and asked if I would make her a card. I love it when that happens.


The set I used is Priceless, you can find it on page 121 of the current Idea Book & Catalog. Speaking of IBC's. I do have them for sale. The are 7.00 (reg. pr. 9.95) or FREE with a 50.00 order. Speaking of 50.00 orders don't forget about Sale-a-Bration ends on 3/30/09. Time is running out to get your FREE stamp sets!


Thanks for stopping by!

Cheryl O

No comments: