Friday, April 17, 2009

Guess what!?!?!?!?!


Tomorrow is Soccer Saturday! We will be at the field at 9:00 am with Sam and at 3:00 pm with Grace. If you are looking for an excuse to get outside, come by and cheer the kids on. We would love to see you there. We will be on the U8 fields.


Today is my Artist Trading Card (ATC) club. I have joined a group of ladies who get together and swap ATC's once a month. An ATC is the size of a football/baseball card and you swap them with other artists. It is a great way to get ideas and to see new techniques. Each month there is a design theme. This month the theme was vintage. The cards I posted are what I will be trading. (Hope this did not spoil the surprise, Ruth.)


Have a great day!

TFL...Cheryl O

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cheryl! I keep forgetting to tell you that these cards are awesome! Maybe we can trade sometime!