Thursday, April 16, 2009


Hi! Long time no blog! Guess who signed up on Facebook! Wow is that fun. I have been chatting with people I have not chatted with in ages! It has been a lot of fun catching up.


We were in Chicago last week, exploring the city. I really enjoy taking the train in with Dave and the kids. We always find something different to do. I am looking forward to the re-opening of the dolphin exhibit at the Shedd. I believe that happens next month. This time we got to ride the new double-decker train over. That was awesome. It was only the 7th trip it had taken.


Today's card is a get well card/thinking of you card that I made using Stampin' Up! stamp sets Inspired by Nature & God's Way. I used a brayer for the back ground. Other than just a normal Stampin' technique.


Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day.


TFL...Cheryl O

No comments: