Saturday, May 3, 2008

And The Winner Is....


Congrats to Heather! She is the lucky winner of a $10.00 Gift Certificate.

Heather is one of the talented artists at Creative Adventure. She has designed some of the most beautiful cards and scrapbook pages I have ever seen. Congrats, Heather!

The card of the day is another super easy one...this set is called Seaside. No fancy technique just some plain old fashion Stampin'.
Have a great Saturday. We are off to get ready for the Blossomtime Parade. Dave is laying the blankets (isn't he the best!!!)...I guess he figured I wasn't going to do it since I am still in my jammies...lol
Happy Stampin'! & Thanks for looking!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, what an awesome surprise...I just checked your blog Cheryl and I feel so lucky and honored! I've always wanted to get some Stampin'...oh my goodness, I just remembered the crab card! And, geez, thanks for the wonderful comments about my art! You're awesome Cheryl!