I can not believe it is Thursday. What happened to this week??? I made these cards for a friend, who is a MSU Alumni. The swirl paper you see is made with re-inkers and shaving cream. Pretty cool huh???
Super easy technique:
1) Take a jelly roll pan and spread about 1" of shaving cream (no special brand) out in it, like you would frosting.
2) Take your re-inker and randomly squeeze drops of it on top of the saving cream.
3) Cut through this with a plastic knife (to make the swirl).
4) Lay white card stock on top and press down lightly.
5) Lift card stock up.
6) Remove excess shaving cream and let dry. Drying time is very minimal.
The "S" stickers I purchased from Creative Adventure (my favorite paper craft store). They have an awesome selection of college and local high school stickers & papers. You can make great graduation cards out of them too.
Have fun!!!! Chat w/you tomorrow!