Friday, May 2, 2008

Fun Friday!


Good Morning Stampers-

What a beautiful morning. I hope this weather holds! I have a very bad case of spring fever! We are going to do some serious landscaping in the front of our house this summer, and I am very anxious to get the project started. The front of our house is pretty boring and needs some color. You all know how I love color! I picture a little Summer Sun, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Brilliant Blue and Garden Green growing in the front yard very soon. Did you notice these are all Stampin' Up! colors???
Be sure to check out the May Stampin' Up! specials! The demo kit is 20% off!!!! Wowza! You heard it here first! Just think you can sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, just like me, we would have so much fun!!! Convention is coming up! A long weekend in Salt Lake City, UT...no hubbie (or significant other), no kids, no pets...just a bunch of crazy card making, scrap booking stampers. Woo Hoo! I am actually going to try to go this year...will one of you tell Dave?? LOL!
Anyway...today's card is pretty easy. The purses on the front of the card are made out of punches from Stampin' Up!. I used the square, oval and round tab punches, a brad for the snap and you have a purse.
I almost forgot...the winner of the the gift certificate will be announced tomorrow!

Have a fun Friday & Think Spring!

Cheryl O

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cheryl! You've done an amazing job with creating great art and keeping up on your new blog this week! I am impressed! See you tomorrow!