Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday


Hello-

I hope you are all staying warm. The weather man promised me it would be warm and sunny over the weekend. I hope he keeps his promise. I have much more creativity when the sun is shining even though it may still be cold. The cloudy days just make me feel blah!

Did I mention I went to the eye doctor? I have to get bifocals. Can you believe that? You all know how young I am. To be told I need bifocals about did me in. I also have astigmatism which make wearing contacts a little tricky. When I am wearing my contacts I will also have wear a pair of readers (if I am doing any close up work). Can you believe this??? I tell you what the only kind of glass I want to be wearing are sunglasses!

Anyway...today's creation is something I made a while ago. Thanks for looking!

Cheryl

No comments: