Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And The Winners are.....


There were 3 of you who gave me the right answer! Congrats to you! Julie, Heather & Ruth! The new items on my blog were the Stampin' Up! catalogs. It took me a little bit to figure out how to do this...I am not a computer whiz, that is for sure!


Remember it is very easy to post a comment. I love to read comments and encourage you to put comments on my blog!


Above is the stamp set, Friendship Blooms, that the winners will be receiving! Congrats again. Heather and Ruth I will drop yours off. Julie, I will drop yours in the mail.


Check back soon for the next contest!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Well this will teach me not to read your blog every day!!! This is one of those sets that I wanted but didn't get......congrats to your winners :)