Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday II





Hi again-

These bookmarks are made using the BIG CLIP. I made them using SU's Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set. The punches I used are the Scallop, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle. The SU Designer Series paper I used was the Polka Dot & Paisley print (this is no longer available). I used a glue dot to put everything together and added some ribbon.

These were the gifts I gave out to anyone signing up for the May Card Camp. Except....I forgot to give them out to the ladies that came on Saturday! Oooops!!! Anyway I have them for those of you that came on Saturday and will put them aside for you. Mark your calendars for the next card camp in August! See margin for details.

Have a great day and thanks for looking! Don't forget to leave a comment, so I know you were here! You'll never know who will get the next piece of blog candy!!!!

Cheryl O




No comments: