Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday





Good Morning!
Yesterday was such a beautiful day. We played outside all day long! I bet I was suppose to mow the lawn! Oh well...

The card fronts I have posted today are Artist Trading Cards (ATC). I have put together a book and will post that later. You can trade these cards with others for fun (like baseball cards). This is a great way to get ideas. Also, if you need a quick card you can take one, use it for your card front, stamp your phrase on the inside and, whala, you have a card ready to go.

I made these during the Make n' Take at Creative Adventure last month. The ATC with the flower was made out of clear plastic using foil and rubber stamps. The foil comes in many different colors and was fun to use. No two turned out the same. The other ATC featured eyelets that work like brads, very cool, and rubber stamps. I really enjoyed the Make n' Take it was a great chance to try product I have not tried before. Thanks Heather!!!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

No comments: