Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday...


Good Morning!


We had such a fun weekend! A friend of mine introduced Grace and I to a place called The Art Barn. Ooooooo! Is this place cool. It is located just outside of Saugatuck. Grace and I chose to paint ceramic items. She made a butterfly and I made a deviled egg plate. I will post pictures when we get them. Fun, fun, fun day!


The family fun continued on Sunday when we went to a Silver Hawks game (minor league baseball team in South Bend) with some friends. We managed to dodge the storms and watch the Silver Hawks win. A very busy fun weekend.


Anyway, I have been working on some projects, playing with water coloring and colored pencils. I will be posting the items when they are complete. In the mean time this is a card we made at the last card camp. Be sure to sign up for the August Camp, and receive a FREE gift!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'!
Cheryl


No comments: