Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yesterday, SU made a HUGE announcement introducing a new line of product. This product line is called Decore Elements. From what I have seen they are awesome. The images, phrases &numbers, currently available are vinyl and self adhesive (not wallpaper). The two main colors are going to be chocolate and white, some will be available in a Kraft/Beige color. Just think of the possibilities! I will be putting them everywhere! They are easy to put on easy to remove. So now we will not only be making cards and scrapbooks but decorating the rooms we are creating in. I can hardly wait to get my hands on these! I will have brochures available very soon. Product will be available for purchase on July 1, 2008. Stayed tune for additional information as I receive it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

No comments: