Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday...

Wow! It has been a whole week since I posted. I can not believe how time flies!

Sam is at Bitty Bears Basketball camp this morning, Grace and I are just hanging out. Sam LOVES basketball and he is actually pretty good at it. We are currently installing the Goalrilla Basketball System. When I say system, I mean SYSTEM! This thing is the industrial type. It is one of those that you cement in but, if you move you can take it with you. I am really not sure how I got talked into this purchase but there is no turning back now...the cement has been poured...lol. Anyway, we should have it all assembled by this weekend. I tell you my boy can hardily wait, he just goes out in the garage and sets by the cartons. Kind of like me waiting for the UPS guy to bring my new Stampin' Up! catalogs! LOL

By the way if any of you want a catalog, let me know it is almost time to pre-order them.

I have taken some pictures and will download them later today. I have been playing with my camera, the pictures I have taken in our basement seem to come out pink/peach, so I am playing around with that.

Stay tuned I will post some pictures later today...Thanks for stopping by!

Cheryl

1 comment:

Dianne said...

How much fun for Sam!!! I hope you got pix of him sitting by the boxes for your scrapbook :)